I have always loved photography. The ability to capture a single moment in a time that others will appreciate is a gift that few possess. Ali is really good at this type of stuff, and she is very sweet when she puts up with my amature efforts.
In recent years not only have I enjoyed taking the pictures but I have learned how to manipulate a picture, and turn it into something funny, unique, or more pleasing to the eye. It’s a great activity that takes my analytical mind away and allows me to be lost in a moment of expression and creativity. Not all of my creations are winners, in fact most are not, but every once in a while I do something cool.
I am continually amazed what computers and software can do. Here are some of my latest. I hope no one, namely Jill, is not offended, but you cannot post a picture like that and expect me to leave it alone.






7 comments:
You are no longer my brother.
I like the double-negative...so you are hoping that you offend everyone!
Jon is being overly modest as usual, the truth is he takes plenty of stunning pictures that I am often secretly jealous of.
secret's out I guess
First there was the Iraq picture, and now this one...I guess if you put something on the internet it is no longer safe.
Cool pictures Jon. I think having a creative outlet is really important for us all. Glad you found something you enjoy.
shades of george clooney, jon! liked all of your pictures but the last...jill should disown you, but isn't this about the 100th time she has?!...I will admit it was kind of funny and Tyler-esque!?
I can't believe Seth's not even watching. Come on kid, pay attention.
Post a Comment