Thursday, June 26, 2008

Look Mom I am cool too now!


Wow, I can’t believe it. I am actually blogging on my own site. I feel so nerdy. Anyway I just wanted this first post to give all the general disclaimers before I post. I am not a writer, and I can't spell, but I do see how much fun my family has sharing their thoughts, & that I thought I would try it out.

I don’t know how long this will last; I am a pretty low maintenance guy, so we will see. So I guess I start inviting and see who has 5 minutes to waist looking at my blog. I want to thank all the little people that made this day possible and the fans, I can’t forget the fans. J

14 comments:

ty and megs said...

i'd even give you 10 mins jon.

Jonathan said...

nice!!

Jill said...

Welcome to the blogging world Jon. It's a tough lifestyle but you can handle it.

ali said...

hey, I thought I was going to be first to comment! Dang those kids.

Love the picture sweetie. BTW--you have never commented on my blog even though it has been up for over a year...

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

welcome to the blogospher, jon!

you must tell me more about that picture.

Jessica said...

Jon this is so great that you have a blog now. I am not a good writer either that is why I post a lot of pictures. But by the looks and sound of your first blog you are already ahead of me in blogging world.

Kara said...

You are such a nerd. I love it! Can't wait to see what you get up to.

Jill said...

Jill was here.

Disraeli said...

Jon has a blog now... next is a Facebook account! Ha ha ha ha ha

Jonathan said...

I have my limits!

ali said...

Jon if you put up a facebook account, we are going to have words...

Adam and Bri said...

I LOVE wasting five minutes. Thanks for providing me with the perfect opportunity to do so.

Melanie said...

Jon, I have no doubt that anything you write on your blog will be absolutely entertaining. I would expect nothing less from you.

Juli said...

Hooray for Blogging Jon!