When in doubt, fly to Hawaii. That is my suggestion.
oh how I wish. I would leave tomorrow.
hey-- you used my account to make it look like I commented. Clever.Hun, that monkey isn't dressed at all....
It looks like maybe you need to shave.
Seriously though, I think you have the post-cruise blues. You need something new to plan and look forward to. I would like to second the hawaii recommendation ;-).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When in doubt, fly to Hawaii. That is my suggestion.
oh how I wish. I would leave tomorrow.
hey-- you used my account to make it look like I commented. Clever.
Hun, that monkey isn't dressed at all....
It looks like maybe you need to shave.
Seriously though, I think you have the post-cruise blues. You need something new to plan and look forward to. I would like to second the hawaii recommendation ;-).
Post a Comment