I bet nobody would have guessed that I would be the first one to post about the vacation. But believe it! I will let Ali, Mel, & Juli do more of the posting and explaining, but I just wanted to say that it was an incredible past 10 days. I am going through major withdrawls, not because I am missing the 24 buffet, but I got used to seeing the Hawaii Hallstorms. It's all I thought about on the 13 hours car ride home from Seattle.
Sad to report that I did not see the bear & moose that I wanted but that means that we need to go back.
The only thing that I would do differently is have Jill, Shawn, Josh, & Kira there next time! You four were missed.
Here are just a couple of pics that were taken:
9 comments:
I love seeing these photos. We wish we could have been there too. Just photoshop us in and we'll be good. Just make sure Shawn is pulling bunny ears on someone. By the time our next family reunion trip comes around, the twins will be walking and talking and Shawn and I will be running to the plane! I am so glad you had fun. Mis you !
By the way, look at my handsome brothers!! Don't worry, Josh. Not being in the picture was the only way to let the other boys have a chance at getting noticed;).
Jealous! I love the Kailua Hallstroms. I can only imagine how fun this trip was!
um.... let's go back. today. I even miss my cabin on the ship.
Sigh.
Oh, what fun! How beautiful the pictures! I am pretty sure that the Manoa Hallstroms need to take a cruise--thanks for posting Jon!
Jon, the whole way home we kept thinking we heard you guys and were looking around for you. It was so weird not to have you with us. We miss you guys!
how fun!!! next time can i come!? we SO need a hallstrom family reunion.
Like Kara, I am super jealous. It looks like SUCH a fun time. I can't wait to read recaps on the rest of your blogs.
Yeah...I'm jealous.
Post a Comment