
Not only did I marry and incredibly good looking woman, but man she is brilliant!!! Honestly she is one of the smartest people I know…..
Not only did she juggle a crazy schedule with church callings, three kids, sewing project, household duties, running errands, and putting up with me. But this past semester she has been going to school too! How she does it I don’t know? But in true Ali fashion she pulled it off, not just barely, but with an:
-A
I can’t believe it, well yes,….yes I can.
Congratulations Sweetie! All you hard work, sacrifice, and stress, has paid off!!!!
10 comments:
what a sweet husband you are! way to go ali!!
A is for Ali and amazing and awesome. See how that works? That is a lot to juggle! Congrats, Ali! (You too Jon-I am sure your good looks are what won the teacher over)
Way to go Ali!! That is awesome!
That is awesome and you did marry an amazing woman.
You are pretty amazing yourself! But yes, Ali is awesome!
well that was unexpected and sweet! Thank you :)
Yay Ali!
well deserved praise!
As if this comes as any surprise. We all know you married a totally amazing lady!
Congrats, Ali!!!
To catch an amazing woman...you have to be pretty amazing yourself! In fact, I think you are an amazing couple. Congrats to Ali; 'amazing' suits her!
Post a Comment