Monday, August 25, 2008

Seriously So BLessed.....Seriously!

Well as many of you that had no clue, this past week I found myself in Switzerland. I have no idea how I got there…..just kidding. Not to have my manhood in question but holy moley it was beautiful. I was in a city called Montreux located in the far corner of Lake Geneva. I know that many people don’t really think of Switzerland when they travel to Europe, but you have got to spend some time there.


I love my job, it sends me to the craziest place. Take a look at some of these pics

View of Lake Geneva



No I am not in Disneyland that is the actual Matterhorn! Holla!

I know tht when people think of Switzerlind they thin of those recola men blowing horns and yelling, "RECOOOLAAAAAA" So I did what to disapoint.

Gotta love the people walking in front...film set rookies!

9 comments:

Juli said...

Pretty Pretty! Actually, I thought Switzerland was easily the most beautiful place I visited in Europe. I'd go back there in a heartbeat. I'm glad your work allows you to enjoy a bit of lovely now and then!

Melanie said...

You are Seriously So Blessed. Jealousy and contention is running deep right now in our house over your pictures. Way to bring on those negative feelings!

Jill said...

So glad you got to be there Jon-but come on, how could it be any prettier than Pheonix?!

ty and megs said...

i like the sweet flag twirling skills in the back of your video. i wonder if he did that on his high school team?

ali said...

Phoenix is pretty hard to beat, I'd say it's right there under Switzerland. And Mel, imagine the negative feelings in our house when he went without me!!

ali said...

oh and Jon, you are seriously so blessed!

Melanie said...

Jon should have just turned up his nose and said it was beneath him to go, and without Ali, it would be simply intolerable!

Juli said...

Anyone else think of the Twilight saga when they read the word "intolerable"?

Kara said...

Sigh. I love me some Swissy action. Looks so heavenly there.