Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thanks Shawn & Jill


Hey I just wanted to take the step away from the hate and bring back the love for just a moment. Today being 9/11, I just wanted to say how proud I am of my brother Shawn. He is Iraq right now defending the very freedom that is threatened on a daily bases. The sacrifices he is making, and the other troops over there are very humbling. I live to the largest F-16 training facility in the nation, so I see these fighter planes fly over head hourly. Without fail every time I see them I feel safe, and protected. And sometimes I say a quick prayer thanks God for my bounties and asking him to protect Shawn. Then My thoughts turn to my sister Jill, who is not over in Iraq, but making huge sacrifices to ensure the people in the Middle East are free.
Jill & Shawn, my heart goes out to you today. And wanted to write a quick post to tell you thanks for all your sacrifice, and I am sure the Lord will pour out huge blessing because of it. Sacrifice brings us closer to the Lord. I know it’s easy and I can’t imagine what it is like, I love you both. And my thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Love,
Jonny

2 comments:

ty and megs said...

that is sweet jon. and i couldn't agree with you more.

love you clark family!

Jill said...

Jonny-love, love and more love to you. Thank you.