Saturday, December 5, 2009

HAPPY B-DAY MOMMY!!!!!!!!

Wow, I would really love to come up with something witty, and try to make everyone smile, but I got nothing. All I can say is Happy Birthday Mom! A large part of who I am is because of all the lectures, seminary speeches, nagging, and long talks that you would eventually fall asleep during. You’ve always been a huge example of Christ like, unconditional love. I am indebted to Heavenly Father for many things that will never be able to repay Him for, being your son is one of them.



PS – I am sorry your picture looks more like something that you would find in an obituary and not more birthday-ish. It’s all I could find @ 32,000 feet. :) love you mom!

7 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Jon-1. kevin-0. Huh? Huh? Bring it Kev!

Kara said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Auntie Kathie!

Erin said...

I love your Mom too. Happy Birthday!

ty and megs said...

happy birthday "aunt kathie with an i e." how i wish we were all gonna get together for chinese food and chocoalte cake at grandmas!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Oh that is so sweet and tender...way to make me cry!?

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

...and true! Your Mom is an angel!