I don’t know about the other families in the Hallstrom clan, but there is an unfortunate gene that is being passed around the Jim Hallstrom clan gene pool. This dominate gene is found through the males of the family, but can be passed on through either gender. I have not noticed it on my father so I am assuming that it is coming from the king side of the pool. I know that this could be a little embarrassing, but it's time we get this out in the open. :)
This gene is known as “plumber’s crack.” It’s a trait that can be recognized early on in life. Some of Jim’s sons do not have hips and therefore the pants have nothing to rest on. Thus sinking to the next part of the body that they can rest on…..The butt! Axel is graciously demonstrating our dilemma.

Sorry Axel, it is a burden, which is ours to bear. But rest assured you are not alone…
6 comments:
This is a very important issue. Thank you for being brave enough to bring it out into the open. May no one live in shame of accidental plumber's crack.
I have to agree with you that it must be a King trait. We Hallstrom girls could never be accused of not having hips.
I cannot say for certain which side it comes from but it is most certainly a problem in the family. Poor Axel, being afflicted at such a young age!
Man...the things that grown ups stick their kids with. At least it is out of love, right?
I want to say something witty, but I can't stop giggling.
You know, I don't think my kids got the gene. (Let the mailman 'cracks' begin>)
most definitely a King thing...the Lamberts passed on HIPS and legs!
Post a Comment